Covenant Christian Academy – A Private Christian School in Cumming Georgia
CCA is fully accredited by the Georgia Association of Christian Schools, American Association of Christian Schools, North American Christian School Accrediting Agency, National Council for Private School Accreditation, and AdvancEd.
We are devoted to assisting parents as they rear their children “in the nurture and admonition of the Lord!”
Our philosophy of education rests upon basic assumptions drawn from the Bible: that Christ is the source of all truth and knowledge, that Christ is the Creator of all facts, and that the Bible is the inerrant, complete, and all-embracing revelation of God. Therefore, the focus of our educational mission is building Christian character to the glory of God!
We provide quality education that approaches every discipline from a Christ-centered, Bible-based perspective. We believe firmly that “In Christ are hidden all the riches of wisdom and knowledge.” (Colossians2:3)
In addition, we affirm that the Bible should shape all education. We teach our students that no area of life can be separated from God, and that no fact can be understood apart from God’s revelation. In light of these truths, our task is to interpret life and all of creation from the viewpoint of the Bible. In so doing, we learn to think God’s thoughts after Him.
We have developed an approach to education based on the development of Jesus described in Luke 2:52: “And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature; and in favor with God and man.” The education your children will receive at Covenant Christian Academy will focus on these four areas: Academic Excellence, Social Development, Physical Discipline, and Spiritual Growth.
The mission of Covenant Christian Academy is to glorify God by partnering with Christian families to provide an academically excellent education that approaches every discipline from a Christ-centered, biblical worldview.
Vision of Covenant Christian Academy
The vision of Covenant Christian Academy is to be an instrument in the intellectual, physical, social, and spiritual growth of each student.
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16: 2 Peter 1:21; John 10:30).
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He is omnipotent; that is, He can do all things. He is omnipresent; that is, He is present to all creation and has under His immediate authority all things which are in Heaven, in the earth, and under the earth. He is omniscient; that is, He knows all things. He readily exercises His power which is present everywhere, and to Him, there is nothing that is impossible or unknown, that is, He knows what has been from eternity, what now takes place everywhere, and what will be to all eternity (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
3. We believe in the deity of Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Mark 16:19; Luke 1:35; John 2:11, 10:33, 11:25; Acts 1:11; I Corinthians 15:3-4; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9, 4:15, 7:26; Revelation 19:11).
4. We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature; men are justified by the shed blood of Christ; and we are saved by God’s grace through faith alone (John 3:16-21, 5:24; Romans 3:23, 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5).
5. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of life, and the lost to the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; I Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28).
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14; I Corinthians 3:16, 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30, 5:18).
8. We believe that all human life is sacred and created by God in His image. Human life is of inestimable worth in all its dimensions, including pre-born babies, the aged, the physically or mentally challenged, and every other stage or condition from conception through natural death. We are therefore called to defend, protect, and value all human life. (Job 12:10; Psalm 139; Isaiah 49:5; Jeremiah 1:5; Ephesians 2:10.).
9. We believe that every believer should strive to walk by the Spirit and engage in a lifestyle that stimulates a Christ-centered maturation in their lives as well as the lives of those around them. Christians should strive to both identify and flee from influences and practices which hinder an individual from maturing in their relationship with Christ. The Bible warns that immorality of any type, including but not limited to sexual immorality in any form, idolatry, theft, greed, and drunkenness may disqualify us from inheriting the kingdom of God. Moreover, all believers are to engage in gospel conversations, to live Christ-honoring lives, and to work continuously towards the spread of the gospel to all nations (Matthew 5:16, 28:19-20; Mark 16:15; John 20:21; Acts 1:8; Romans 6:1-14, 12:1-2; 1 Corinthians 6:9-20; 2 Corinthians 5:20, 6:14-7:1; Galatians 5:16-25; Colossians 3:1-17; James 4:4; 1 John 2:15-17).
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.