The new school year has gotten off to a fantastic start, and we are blessed to have each student and family at Covenant. Please read through the following items about several events and opportunities available this year. More information is forthcoming… Stay tuned!
Save the Date:
- Back to School Night – Aug. 23rd (6pm)
- Science Expo – Oct. 18th (6pm)
- Golf Tournament and Auction – Oct. 22nd at Polo Golf and Country Club
- Matthew Smith & Indelible Grace Concert – Oct. 26th (7pm)
- Friends and Family Day – Nov. 16th
Parents are encouraged to be involved at Covenant. Please consider volunteering in the fol-lowing ways. Contact those indicated if you would like to serve.
- Lunch Helpers: Rhonda Feltman – email@example.com
- Science Expo: Kristen DeBoard – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Golf Tournament and Auction: Jimmy Friday – email@example.com
- Matthew Smith & Indelible Grace Concert: Jimmy Friday – firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Ways to Support CCA
SHOP: (contact the front office for more information)
- Publix, Kroger, Box Tops for Education, AmazonSmile, and Coke provide meaningful sup-port through their school programs.
DONATE: (contact Jimmy Friday for more information)
- GASSO: Direct state tax dollars to CCA at no net cost.
- Adopt-a-Family: Provide tuition dollars for other CCA families.
- Donate Online: Visit the donate link at covenantrams.org.
- Auction Items: Event tickets, vacation properties, gift cards, and other goods/services.
- PRAY: Ask for God to shape the hearts and minds of our students as we minister to them.